About UsPleased to Meet You
What Drives Us
We are driven by a commitment to support individuals and organizations on their quest for excellent federal acquisition training. Our goal is to ensure high quality training for the DoD and federal acquisition workforces. We are eager to share our expertise with you.
Since 2005, we have specialized in conducting DAU Equivalency Reviews, which is our top business priority.
Curriculum & Training Solutions is a certified Veteran-Owned Small Business.
President and CEO
Dave’s interest in training started while in the United States Air Force where he served as a Fireman and Holloman Air Force Base’s Assistant Chief for Training. After separating from the Air Force, Dave’s career turned to Government contracting, where he spent the next 35 years in various contracting roles from Contract Administrator in the 1980s to Vice President of several small contracting firms.
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Our Commitment To Quality
We are committed to the highest standards to ensure your success
- To demonstrate exceptional ethical behavior and standards.
- To support our clients’ requirements through thoughtful identification of their needs and pain points.
- To provide top quality evaluations and to continually improve our quality management system and products.
- To empower our workforce with the responsibility and accountability necessary to achieve our goal of superior services and products.
- To provide each associate with the training, skills, tools, and motivation to produce top quality services and products that meet or exceed our customers’ needs.
To support the development of the DoD Acquisition Workforce through objective, professional, and independent DAU Equivalency evaluations while providing support to training providers who teach this workforce.
Our personnel are our strength.
We employ highly-educated, credentialed, and skilled individuals to provide our clientele with the utmost attention, devotion, and dedication. We care for and about our workforce and empower each individual to make decisions with minimal administration oversight. We task organize for each project, which helps us remain flexible and keep our overhead costs low, which are savings we pass on to our clients.
We practice transparency by keeping our clients fully informed. We strive for long-term client relationships by helping you attain your objectives.
We follow the applicable processes of GSA’s Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards to assure the competence, integrity, objectivity, and independence of our DAU Equivalency reviews.
We take our commitments seriously by meeting or exceeding our customer expectations. Adhering to our statements and promises is not a point to be pondered at Curriculum & Training Solutions; it is an automatic reaction.